For our Delta readers, a list of upcoming webinars, courtesy of Twitter friend Adi Rajan @adi_rajan
Have you attended any interesting webinars lately? I’ve been missing all the good stuff and turning up for the crap ones because let’s face it, it’s not all insights and epiphanies. Here are some webinars to keep you (hopefully) engaged till the end of the year. An * marks webinars that require registration.
- A practical introduction to Language Assessment for teachers | Vivien Berry & Susan Sheehan | IATEFL TEAsig| Sep 21, 1700 BST
- Reading Skills for the Selfie Generation | Thomas Healy | Oxford | Sep 21 or 22, 1500 or 1900 BST*
- Speaking with Impact | Adrian Underhill | Macmillan | Oct 13, 0900 or 1400 GMT*
- Exploring the world through English | Ceri Jones | Cambridge Univ. Press | Oct 18, 1500 GMT*
- Linking your classroom to the wider world | Patrick Johnson | Oxford | Oct 19 or 20, 1000 or 1530 BST*
View original post 816 more words