Dates & Tuition at a Glance!
Integrated all Modules 20-week course Course content delivered Fully Online
Module 1 Only Online Course
Module 2 Only Courses
Courses or individual support usually start 3-4 months ahead of exam sessions in June or December.
Cambridge assessment fees are charged separately for each paper ( a total of approx. 440 euros)
The times for the live sessions are calculated according to our local time in Eastern Europe. For more information about your time zone, please visit the World Clock Time Zone Converted page linked here and via the image below
Part Time Online
|Module 3 Online Courses
2020 dates to be announced soon
The Cambridge assessment of approximately 110 euros for this module is extra.
N.B. Delta internal candidates already attending our Module 2 course are entitled to a 50% discount on our independently offered 8-week Module 3 ELT Management course
Fees for Module 3 supported via 1-2-1 tutorials
- 600 Euros by individual tutorial with a specialism course tutor – you can select your specialCambridge assessment fees are charged separately Fees Note for Module 3 group courses:
Delta integrated course participants (all modules) are entitled to a 50% discount on our independently offered 8-week Module 3 courses:
- ELT Management
- Teaching learners online, through distance/blended learning
- Teaching English to Young Learners
Online 8 weeks
- dates to be announced
Fees for Module 3 supported via individual tutorial
- 650 Euros by individual tutorial with a specialism course tutor – you can select your specialism from the list on the Cambridge Delta page
You can pay for your tuition via bank transfer, Western Union, credit card or PayPal. Please contact us for your choice and for details.
How to Apply
- Choose the start date which interests you. If you’re still unsure, please choose an approximate date for now – you will be able to specify later.
- Download the application form (Application Form Delta Part Time) and save it in your hard drive.
- Complete it offline in your own time and email it to email@example.com
- Arrange a date and time when you can take your language and methodology screening exam; the written part is timed and takes about 90 minutes to complete; the interview, anywhere between 40 minute and an hour.
For details regarding applications, content or timetable, please send an e-mail to:
Questions? Need more information? Send an email from this page.